Friday, 16 September 2011

The A to Z of Me





A. Age: 20 years old.
B. Bed size: Double.
C. Chore that you hate: Washing up.
D. Dogs: I've had 2 dogs before. As I'm allergic to cats being a cat person isn't really an option for me. I would love to have a puppy.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. Milk and 2 sugars.
F. Favorite color: Pink but I tend to wear purple more.
G. Gold or Silver: Depends on what I'm wearing. I love metalics so either.
H. Height: 5’6"... and a lil bit. Yes, the lil bit is important : )
I. Instruments you play: Grade 2 piano and Grade 3 violin. I haven't played in years though and I really don't consider myself musically gifted in any way. Oh, and of course the recorder.
J. Job title: Student. Destined to remain jobless after attaining my degree.
K. Kids: None.
L. Live: Near Birmingham UK.
M. Mother’s name: Gaia, I think she's named after an Earth Goddess or something.
N. Nicknames: So many! Loz, L, Lozzygog, Lozen, Lorene, Taylor, Tay Tay... I won't go on.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Lots of visits but luckily I've never had to stay overnight in a hospital myself.
P. Pet peeves: Lying, in any shape or form.
Q. Quote from a movie: 'Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd'hui ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois.' = 'Without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's.' ~ From Amelie.
R. Right or left handed: Rightie.
S. Siblings: One younger Brother.
T. Time you wake up: It varies but I guess I'll be getting up earlier once the next semester of uni starts.
U. Underwear: Anything pretty.
V. Vegetable you hate: I don't care if it's technically a fruit, I can't stand tomatoes. Unless they're hidden in a sauce.
W. What makes you run late: Nearly everything! I'm usually a bit late unless something is really important then I'm always ridiculously early :/ Mostly, I'm late because I spend too long deciding what make up to wear.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Only my teeth to check if I would have any wisdom teeth. There are none :D
Y. Yummy food that you make: Any pasta dish for a main meal. Rocky Road or anything chocolatey for dessert/ snacks.
Z. Zoo animal: Saw the cutest little Meerkats at the zoo. I love Owls and Bats too but not all Zoo's have them. 





XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Awh cute :) Woo Team Coffee, I feel very unBritish for not liking Tea :S xoxo

    ReplyDelete