Thursday, 22 September 2011

What to buy now

 Yesterday I passed my driving test first time! During the days before my test I decided to go shopping to relieve some stress without spending too much money.


 I got some autumnal, burgundy coloured jeans from Topshop which cost £40 (without including any discounts) and some gold studded, black boots from Primark for only £15. Bargain.

 Recently I ran out of liquid eyeliner so I went to Boots and there was a 3 for 2 offer across selected ranges, and my Bourjois Liner Feutre was included so of course I had to buy 2 other items.




 For a while I've wanted to try Maybelline's Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner; I finally gave in after Boots seduced me with their offer and got it in the shade 01 Intense Black.

 The other product I chose was a Kate Moss lipstick from Rimmel, she's launched this collection to celebrate 10 years as a Rimmel London Spokesmodel. I decided on shade number 12 which I think is a duller, classic red with a very slight hint of coral.



 As we know, Primark is always good when shopping on a budget but if you're in need of some new make up then take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer at Boots while it lasts!


Lauren Loves : Make up offers!




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment