Sunday, 9 October 2011

The Best Eye Shadow Palette

 After much use, I've decided that the Urban Decay Naked palette is my favourite collection of eye shadows. It's versatile, I've used it on nights out and for a casual, day time look:




 The range of colours suit everyone and there's a variety of shimmer, glitter and matte shades. When I purchased the palette I also received an eye shadow primer potion!



 Here's the inside of the palette and a closer look at the eye shadows:





 My favourite every day colours are the matte shade Buck with Virgin on the inner corners as a highlighter to open up the eyes. This is what the shades look like on my pale skin tone to give you an idea of the textures and intensity of the eye shadows:


 The Naked palette is portable enough to carry around in your bag, allowing you to touch up through the day or transform your look from day to night. The new matte shades are also useful for filling in your eyebrows as they contain no shimmer or glitter unlike most of the other Urban Decay eye shadows.
 Overall, I think the palette containing 12 shades is good value for money, which explains why it's usually sold out. It's currently £35 from House of Fraser but I got mine in the sale; the single eye shadows cost £13-£15!


Lauren Loves ♥: Urban Decay & Matte eye shadows.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment