Monday, 17 October 2011

An Evening with Elle

 I recently attended the Evening with Elle event held in the Birmingham River Island, and as I was one of the first to RSVP I also got a goody bag on arrival! I thought I would share with you what I was given. As well as receiving a copy of Elle magazine I got:

Canvas Bag.

Cozy Bobble Hat.

Black Wayfarer Style Sunnies.

Beauty Products: Models Own & Dermalogica.

 Here's a slightly better photo of the nail polish colour:

Autumnal Shade.

 Have you been anywhere exciting recently or are you about to? Let me know what you've been buying over autumn too.


Lauren Loves ♥: Free stuff!



XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Those goodies look brilliant! I'm sure that bobble hat will come into good use with the weather we're having.

    You look familiar to me also! I'm from wolverhampton and I read you lived near Birmingham so it's very possible! It's a small world! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is too darling! LOVE! Thanks so much for becoming a Rosebud btw. ; )

    ReplyDelete