Sunday, 20 November 2011

Birds of a Feather

 This weekend my boyfriend was at home and I had a lovely few days with him before he went back to university. We went to see Breaking Dawn, if anyone has seen it, how gross is the birth scene and how comical was it when Jacob first saw Renesmee's CGI face? We also went shopping, the items I purchased will follow shortly, and when I got home I found the ring I won in a competition and a letter from Charlie whose blog is http://www.new--romantic.blogspot.com/ and should shortly be changing to www.charlestownvintage.com, so thank you for my prize I really do love the bird's nest ring!



 I went to Bank and found this cozy boyfriend cardigan from Blonde + Blonde which is perfect as the weather has just turned chilly:



 As you may already know I have an obsession with owls and on my shopping travels I found a cute owl-shaped ring from Primark, which goes nicely with my wing ring and my new bird's nest ring!




 The nail polish I'm wearing is Nails Inc: Basil Street, and Model's Own: Garnet.

 I used to love Vanilla Coca Cola before they stopped selling it in the UK and I was stupidly happy to find this lip balm for £1 when I went shopping:



 So that was my weekend, what have you been up to? Feel free to leave me a link to your blog if you have one!


Lauren Loves ♥: Being cozy when the weather is cold.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment