Sunday, 27 November 2011

Graze- want a free box of snacks?

 I ordered a free Graze box the other day, which contains 4 boxes of healthy snacks that you get by choosing the things you like from a selection of boxes to ensure you get something you'll like. It comes in a package perfectly sized to fit through your letter box too! 


 Sorry about the Hello Kitty thing, just covering my address. When you open it you also get a handy guide and a personalised booklet about the contents of your box:


 In my package I had the boxes: Florentine, Hazelnut Espresso, The Beach and Natural Vanilla Seeds.


 I'm not being paid in any way by Graze to promote them, I just thought it was a good idea if people are looking for healthy snacks especially as Christmas is coming and the season of colds is upon us.

 If you want to try a box for free, with the ability to cancel your subscription if you don't want another box once you've got the free one, you can use my code: 7G9GPQZD when you visit www.graze.com


Lauren Loves ♥: The Florentine- Belgian dark chocolate, cranberries and pumpkin seeds! Tasty and healthy= amazing.



XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I've been so tempted to purchase one of these but it was a bit daunting as I thought you couldn't unsubcribe as early as you stated. The nibbles always look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete