Monday, 19 December 2011

Christmas Tag!


 Santa Claus is coming to town! Sorry that this is the most Christmassy Photo I seem to have right now, it's actually from last Christmas and random info for you: I named it the Death Chair. Because who doesn't want to sit on a wonky chair in the middle of a frozen canal? 

 Grab yourself a mulled wine or your preferred beverage and give my answers to the Christmas Tag a read:

1. Favourite christmas song:

Santa Baby. Most Christmas tunes put me in a festive mood though
 

2. Favourite christmas colour:

Glitter! Wait... is glitter a colour?
 
3. Favourite reindeer:

Rudolph the red nose reindeer, had a very shiny nose, I tried to remember, but he's the only one I know...s
 
4. Favourite christmas drink:

Snowball for alcoholic, and for non-alcoholic it has to be Hot Chocolate with marshmallows

5. Favourite christmas food:

The chocolates I will inevitably eat for breakfast. All Christmas food is awesome!

6. Favourite christmas films:

I would say The Snowman but it's too damn sad so: The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Grinch, Edward Scissorhands, A Christmas Carol and many others

7. Christmas eve or christmas day?

Christmas day

8. Favourite thing to do at christmas:

Watch all the festive TV shows/ films

9. Favourite christmas memory:

Ahh childhood memories of waking up at 4am and being told to wait until at least 6am for present opening and lying in bed for 2 hours waiting

10. Favourite christmas tradition:

Drinking Snowballs, eating chocolate oranges and setting the Christmas pudding on fire.


 Leave me a comment if you read this/ if you're going to do the Christmas Tag too!


Lauren Loves : Not growing up and still getting excited for Christmas



XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hahaa I used to get told to go back to bed as well! Fully agree with the hot choc and marshmallows! I'm so pumped for festive tv this year! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete