Friday, 23 December 2011

Festive treats (for me!)


 Although I did decorate the gingerbread house (with some help from my boyfriend) I must confess that this festive treat was not all for me!

 As there are so many discounts around right now I thought I'd make the most of them and buy myself some things for Christmas.

 First up are these pretty statement stone rings, I've been wanting some for a while and with the temptation of a discount code I just had to buy them from Lily Melrose's jewellery shop www.jwlry.bigcartel.com:


 Reduced from £35 to around £15 I managed to buy this t-shirt from The Orphan's Arms on ASOS:


 I went a little t-shirt crazy, being a massive Harry Potter fan and seeing Gem wearing the Deathly Hallows logo tee on www.gemsmaquillage.com I had to buy my own from Orange Circle. My wardrobe was lacking in navy items and I thought the colour went well with the cosmic print of the logo so I ended up getting the same t-shirt:


 The Topshop sale starts on Christmas Eve and I'm sure there'll be lots of bargains so you can treat yourself after all the hard work getting everything ready for Christmas.


Lauren Loves ♥: Saving money over Christmas.



XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love that t shirt about the school of sorcery! I've nominated you for the versatile blog award yaay! http://lifeandtimesof-becca.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html xxxxx

    ReplyDelete