Sunday, 18 December 2011

GlossyBox December 2011 'Christmas: Part 2' Review

 This limited edition Glossybox came in festive, pillar box red packaging:



 I have to say I was really happy with the contents of this month's box and there were two full sized products which are worth over £20 together so I certainly got my money's worth.


 The Rituals Foaming Shower Gel I received was Indian Rose and Sweet Almond Oil. It smells amazing but it's a good job I opened it in the shower because it went everywhere when I broke the seal!

 At first I was disappointed that I got the Blink + Go Hi-Definition Mascara instead of one of their eye shadow and blusher palettes but I have so many eye shadows already and my mascara is running out so It's probably better that I got the mascara. 


 The MeMeMe Seventh Heaven facebase is a primer and moisturiser and it smells like lemon mousse, so tempting I want to eat it. The full sized pot costs £15 though and I bet a decent moisturiser would be just as good as a facebase that you apply before makeup.

 Another makeup product I received was the Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip Gloss in the shade Serengeti which is a gorgeous peach colour with a slight gold shimmer. As a sample sized product it's perfect to put in my handbag.



 Lastly I received a mini Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in the shade Razzle Dazzle which is a glittery pinkish red, ideal for the Christmas party season, and a Nail Polish Remover Mitt which is useful to pack if you travel and don't want to take a big bottle of Polish Remover with you.




 This was my favourite Glossybox so far, if you subscribe too let me know what you got in your box! Now, how do I stop spending my Christmas money before I have it...


Lauren Loves ♥: Christmas glitter



XOXO  

No comments:

Post a Comment