Tuesday, 13 December 2011

My Favourite Things Right Now

 This is just a little post to show you what I'm loving at the moment. First up is my amazing, shiny, glittery, camera-shaped bag that I got from ASOS:


 I also got a beauty product after finally giving in to temptation (it must have been the chocolate)! It is of course the Bourjois- Delice De Poudre, Bronzing Powder in shade 52 that smells sweet too. It's meant to be chocolate scented and instead of containing shimmer like a lot of bronzing powders this one is matte:




 These are my favourite things right now but I will be posting very soon about the contents of my Christmas Glossybox which I'm sure will contain some awesome beauty products so look out for that! Let me know what you're up to over Christmas or if there's anything you'd like me to do a post on.


Lauren Loves ♥: Sparkles and chocolate



XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Love the camera bag! Never seen anything like it before xxx

    ReplyDelete