Thursday, 8 December 2011

Wizard of Oz Nail Art

 Need something to brighten your day? I did. With deadlines looming and the need to procrastinate increasing I thought why not jazz up my nails. I've just purchased a Wah & Models Own nail art tool so I'm not an expert at using it (or even just painting my nails) but I wanted to use it and the Wizard of Oz inspired my nail art, hopefully it will inspire you too!

 Left hand from left to right: Glinda the Good Witch, Emerald City, (Somewhere over the) Rainbow, Yellow Brick Road, Dorothy's Ruby Slippers.



Right hand from left to right: Dorothy's Ruby Slippers, Tin Man, Dorothy's dress, 'Oh My' lyrics (Lions and Tigers and Bears- Oh my!), and a Witch's hat (as worn by the Wicked Witch of the West).



 Let me know if you're thinking about doing some Wizard of Oz inspired nail art!


Lauren Loves ♥: The moment Dorothy opens the door and it's no longer black and white.



XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh these are so pretty! I love the red glittery thumbs and the rainbow ones! I'm super impressed xxxx

    ReplyDelete