Monday, 30 January 2012

GlossyBox January 2012 'Pretty in Pink: Valentine's Day Edition' Review


 The limited edition Valentine's box is in an amazing shade of neon pink! The pink packaging makes a nice change and there was even a GlossyBox sweet in the box.




1) Murad: Hybrids Skin Perfecting primer- Dewey finish. I really like this product, it has slight tint which works perfectly with my pale skin. It's oil-free too so it won't block pores. 


2) Eyeko: Skinny Eyeliner- Emerald Green. The Eyeliner is long so that you can use it easily when there is only a small amount left and it reminds me of an Audrey Hepburn style cigarette holder. I wouldn't have chosen this colour but it is a glamorous vintage green and has a creamy texture so it blends well.


3) Orly: Nail Laquer- Ruby. The scent of this makes me dizzy but it's a nice shade for Winter if you like warmer tones.


4) Weleda: One Step Cleanser and Toner. This seemed to work well enough but I can't stand the herbal almost medicinal scent so I can't enjoy this product as much as other cleansers.


5) Fab: Gentle Body Wash. I haven't used this product yet but I like the fact that it has no scent as I like to wear a scented body butter. The packaging looks retro too which is always a bonus.


 Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day whatever you're doing. As always if there's anything you'd like me to do a post on (whatever it may be) then let me know!


Lauren Loves ♥: The glow of Murad's Skin Perfecting Primer.


XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment