The limited edition Valentine's box is in an amazing shade of neon pink! The pink packaging makes a nice change and there was even a GlossyBox sweet in the box.
1) Murad: Hybrids Skin Perfecting primer- Dewey finish. I really like this product, it has slight tint which works perfectly with my pale skin. It's oil-free too so it won't block pores.
2) Eyeko: Skinny Eyeliner- Emerald Green. The Eyeliner is long so that you can use it easily when there is only a small amount left and it reminds me of an Audrey Hepburn style cigarette holder. I wouldn't have chosen this colour but it is a glamorous vintage green and has a creamy texture so it blends well.
3) Orly: Nail Laquer- Ruby. The scent of this makes me dizzy but it's a nice shade for Winter if you like warmer tones.
4) Weleda: One Step Cleanser and Toner. This seemed to work well enough but I can't stand the herbal almost medicinal scent so I can't enjoy this product as much as other cleansers.
5) Fab: Gentle Body Wash. I haven't used this product yet but I like the fact that it has no scent as I like to wear a scented body butter. The packaging looks retro too which is always a bonus.
Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day whatever you're doing. As always if there's anything you'd like me to do a post on (whatever it may be) then let me know!
Lauren Loves ♥: The glow of Murad's Skin Perfecting Primer.