Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Naked Palette: Cheaper similar shades!



 I love Urban Decay's Naked Palette but I know that not everybody wants 12 eye shadows in natural shades or wants to spend that much on their make up. I've already done a post on the Naked Palette so if you want to see the shades I'm going to mention you can have a look at them here

 I got the True Colour Quad in Mocha Latte which is from Avon and at the moment it's available for £5 online so if you only want a basic range of natural shades then this is for you. The compact also has a mirror and a double-ended foam applicator although I do prefer to use my own shadow brushes and the Urban Decay brush in the Naked Palette is nicer.

 My favourite shades in the Naked Palette were the matte ones and this Avon Quad has dupes for Urban Decay's matte shades 'Naked' and 'Buck' which are great every day colours and can also be used to fill in your eyebrows. The other two shadows are very similar to 'Toasted' and 'Virgin' although Avon's highlighter is slightly warmer.

 Avon's Quad is more affordable especially if you just want to experiment with some warmer shades, and it's perfect if you're travelling light as it's small enough to carry in your pocket. If you already have the Mocha Latte Quad let me know if you agree!


Lauren Loves ♥: Warmer tones during the colder weather.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment