Sunday, 15 January 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award




 It always shocks me when I find out people have actually read my blog, so getting an award was a lovely surprise! First of all I’d like to thank Becca for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award and you can check out her blog at http://lifeandtimesof-becca.blogspot.com/


There are 3 rules:
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to theirs.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blog you love and appreciate and then let them know they won the award.

Here are the 7 random facts about me:

1. I used to be a ballerina, when I was younger I was a sugar plum fairy in a production of Sleeping Beauty.

2. I named the family puppy Darcy after Mr Darcy because I love Austen novels.

3. I am so rock. I have Grade 2 piano and Grade 3 violin skills.

4. I was named after Lauren Bacall.

5. My boyfriend Ryan asked me out on Friday the 13th. We’ve been going out for 3 years, 7 months and 3 days.

6. I love English but I have practically no idea what to do with the rest of my life once I finish university. All suggestions welcome!

7. I paid for two driving tests but I passed first time. The DSA majorly screwed me over. Sigh.


I’ll be sending this award on to the other bloggers too so they know they’ve won. If you’re still reading this thanks and do let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to include on my blog!



XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love that you started going out on Firday the 13th! That is so cool. I can't argue with how rock you are, maybe we could rock together, I have grade 4 clarinet? xxxx

    ReplyDelete