Friday, 16 March 2012

What I've Been Up To

 Just in case you're interested in my daily life then here's a little update. I've been taking my puppy Darcy to training classes and it's been loads of fun watching her play with the other puppies, usually she gets as much sleep as she can. She's a Bearded Collie and almost 5 months old, here she is sleeping on the sofa (naughty!) and on my slipper:



 I've also been swamped with uni work, making a Commonplace Book for Shakespeare studies and writing a 3000 word essay about Hardy. When I was writing my essay I found a little scribble in the back of a library book that I couldn't help agreeing with in the midst of essay stress:


 I spent a lovely weekend with my boyfriend when he came home from uni for a visit and we played the Angry Birds board game (which turned me into an angry bird), Scrabble and I ended up buying american candy like Twizzlers from an old fashioned sweet shop: 





 I've also been buying a few things so I'll do a little shopping haul post soon if you're interested in seeing what I've purchased. I read The Hunger Games Trilogy not too long ago and I can't wait to see it come to life when the film comes out soon, let me know if you're looking forward to the film like me!


Lauren Loves ♥: Candy and work-free weekends!



XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Awww your puppy is so so so so cute! I play scrabble with my boyfriend AND we eat hershey's, except I've never had that flavour, it looks delicious.I've heard a lot of good things about The Hunger Games books! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete