Monday, 18 June 2012

GlossyBox May 2012 '1st Birthday' Edition



 During May I wasn't the only one celebrating their birthday- GlossyBox celebrated their first anniversary too! I was very happy when I opened my box and saw more goodies than usual.


 The body products I received were Noble Isle's Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel and Neal's Yard Remedies' Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture. Both do their jobs but I'm not fond of rose scented products and I much prefer my Body Shop products that are strawberry scented.


 I also got two perfume samples from Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum & L'Eau en Blanc). Now, I haven't been overjoyed with most of the perfume samples I've had so far in my boxes but the sweetness of these perfumes is just me. I've loved Lolita Lempicka ever since I purchased the Eau de Parfum in the Paris Sephora and it also comes in a beautiful apple shaped bottle:






 The beauty products I received were Collection's Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner in gold, which did not apply well with the brush that came in the box and is now being used as a cream eye shadow; and some fabulous False Eyelashes from Eldora which I can't wait to wear on a night out soon.


 As a bonus there was also a birthday balloon and a handy little mirror with the GlossyBox logo on it.

 I like having a box of surprise products every month but for £10 plus P&P when I am but a newly graduated student in need of a job and therefore money, I don't know how much longer I can live with this luxury. As I have a huge box full of products (made larger by the monthly GlossyBox contents) I've decided to stop subscribing as soon as I get enough points for my free box. Who knows, perhaps when I have my amazingly high-paid job that I'll completely love and will be given any day now (ha ha!) I will have used all my products up and will be able to afford the subscription again.

 What do you think I should do with my £10 each month instead of the GlossyBox subscription?


Lauren Loves : Memories of Paris when I wear Lolita Lempicka perfume.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment