Sunday, 10 June 2012

What I've been up to in May

 May has come and gone so quickly! The reason I haven't been blogging is that I was working on my final essays for university, and all the stress was worth it now that I've got my degree.

 I also celebrated my 21st birthday in May, my cake even had candles with multicoloured flames! I'll do a big haul post soon to show you what I've been buying over May, including birthday presents in case you'd like ideas on what to get for somebody (or yourself).

 Until then, here's the outfit I wore on my birthday:

My 21st birthday outfit

My 21st birthday outfit by lauren290591 featuring a models own nail polish

 Here's a sneak peek into my life during May, procrastinating, sunshine, Pimms & lemonade, and playing in the garden with my puppy Darcy and the hose!







Lauren Loves : Sunny days.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment