Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Beauty products I'm loving

 Even though I'm on a bit of a budget while I'm hunting for a job I've purchased a few items as I needed them for events and general usage. I love all of these products but I will give you my full honest opinion about them all as I always do. 




 These two products are my go-to items for my daily eye makeup. I needed a new mascara and the recently launched Maybelline Colossal Volume- Smoky eyes looked interesting so I tried it and it's my new favourite mascara as it adds volume without clumping. Maybelline's Colour Tattoo creamy eye shadow in the shade On-and-on bronze is perfect for day or evening wear and brings out my blue/green eye colour; it doesn't last for 24hours but it has good staying power and does not stay in the creases of your eyelid. 



 Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade Lovesick is the perfect colour to brighten your look, I wore it to my boyfriend's graduation ceremony with a black and cream outfit. You can wear it sheer or darker for a really bold splash of colour but as it's a stain you do have to keep reapplying it. It smells like menthol too but only when you first apply it which was a little surprise. 


 I also purchased this moisturiser from ASOS called Steam Cream which smells like lavender but as a natural cream it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and it comes in a variety of collectible tins, I just love this Big Ben tin! 

 I'm tempted to get some more Revlon Lip Butters too as they're my favourite lipstick to wear and I might need certain shades for a halloween look soon. What lipstick do you recommend or advise against?


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment