Saturday, 24 August 2013

Daisy Nail Art Tutorial


I'm so glad to see daisies making a comeback such as the popular Topshop daisy print dress as worn by Miranda Kerr. I think daisy nails look super cute and you can choose a statement nail or add daisies all over your nails for a really summery style.

1) After I used a base coat of polish I painted my nails with Models Own Bloo Bloo polish.

2) I then used gold nail polish to add a dot in the centre of my nail but you can use yellow too.

3) I used Models Own Nail Art polish in White to draw the petals. If you don't have a steady hand you could always draw the petals on first and add the middle of the flower last.

It's a simple nail design but adds a fun element to your look; hope you enjoy going daisy crazy!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment